INGREDIENTS for two
- 100g spaghetti
- 4 egg yolks
- 60g of guanciale/pancetta
- 70g of pecorino cheese
- Black pepper
- Mix the yolks and pecorino until it gets dense.
- Roast the black pepper in the pan, after you smell the pepper add the guanciale/pancetta, let it fry in a low fire.
- Cook the pasta al dente. Add the pasta at the pan with peeper and guanciale/pancetta with a little bit of pasta boiling water. Turn off the fire. Let it out of the fire for a bit until it gets around 70°C.
- Add the yolks paste. Mix it ultra gently.
- Serve it and eat the Carbonara immediately.