- Toasted pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds
- Smoked roe cream
- Salmon roe
FLATBREAD makes 8
- 120g flour
- 8.5g dried yeast
- 8.5g sugar
- 230ml water (warm 32 degrees)
- 4g salt
- 30ml olive oil
- 240g bread flour
- 30g Sourdough starter
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar and warm water in a bowl until smooth, leave to prove for 15 minutes until frothy.
- Mix in rest of ingredients and need on bench for 5 minutes until nice and soft.
- Allow to prove for 1.5 hours.
- Knock back air and place in airtight container in the fridge overnight.
- Divide into balls and let prove again for 45 minutes.
- Roll out to 2mm thick.
- Cook in pan.
SMOKED ROE CREAM
- 115g smoked cod roe
- 100g water
- 25g lemon juice
- 5g salt
- 300g sunflower oil
- Blend together everything except oil.
- Slowly add in oil like mayonaisse.
PINE NUT PRALINE
- Heat pine nuts in ovenat 180 degree until ¾ roasted.
- Place in blender and blend until smooth praline is reached.
- Season with salt and a touch of vinegar.
SEED MIX (all toasted)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Poppy seeds
- Warm flatbread on grill, cover in praline and then cover in seeds and a little salt.
- Place ring mould on plate and pipe in smoked cod roe, cover in salmon roe and sliced chives.
- Cut flatbread and arrange next to roe.