INGREDIENTS (4 / pers)
- 250g of Fresh Made Tagliolini
- 3 Lemons
- Salt & Pepper tbt
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 60g Butter
- 4 Tbs Olive Oil
- In a Pan add the butter & the olive oil, once it begin to melt and getting warm add the skin of the lemon, then add 1 full lemon jus as well, and let it cook all together nicely; in the same time add the tagliolini in the boiling water (with salt & a touch of olive oil).
- 2/3 minutes cooking time should be fine. Add the pasta on the pan with the Lemon sauce, stirred nicely, add a bit of the cooking water in the pan so that the pasta stays juicy.
- Once ready, placed on the serving plate, sprinkle with more lemon skin zest and freshly grated parmesan cheese.