1.What was your latest or most special escape?
2. What was the purpose of your travels?
It was a nice escape to discover the coast of Italy.
3. Who did you travel with?
My uncle, his fiance, and her sister.
4. What places did you visit during this escape?
Costa Smeralda and La Maddalena.
5. What is an anecdote or unforgettable memory from this trip?
Spending time with my uncle was extremely precious for me. He is my mentor and biggest supporter who I look to for guidance in every aspect.
6. Favorite restaurant(s) or culinary experiences?
Eating the freshly cooked fish at Pevero Beach in Costa Smeralda.
7. Any hidden gems you could whisper to us?
Posada Castle is a must-see, it is a 13th-century castle located in a fabulous area in the old town, with stunning views from the tower.
8. What not to miss?
The coastline and the amazing architecture.
9. What’s one of your favorite travel films or books?
10. And your favorite travel soundtrack?
11. What does escape mean to you?
ESCAPE for me is traveling with books, being on the beach, salty skin and hair, fresh food. Discovering and being inspired by the city while sketching in my notebook. It’s curiosity, love, and the pursuit of the beauty that motivates and informs my process. Being relaxed and discovering new beauty in nature and different cultures.
12. Where do you look forward to going next?
The Mediterranean with my family and friends.