- 600g (Piece organic salmon fillet sliced very thinly, carpaccio style. Slice it across the width of the salmon)
- 2g coarse sea salt
- 10 turns of fresh black pepper
- 150ml olive oil
- 40g butter
- 1 tbsp juniper berries finely chopped
- 1 lemon finely zested
- 2 tsp of picked lemon thyme leaves
- 4×6” squares of parchment paper brush with olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 200c, take a baking tray and placing it in the oven so it gets very hot, drizzle the olive oil onto the 4 sheets of paper and sprinkle with salt and milled pepper
- Add 1/2 the picked lemon thyme on top of the parchment paper with ½ the juniper then lay the salmon slices over the top.
- Season again with salt and pepper, drizzle with some more olive oil and the zest of lemon, lemon thyme and chopped juniper over the salmon.
- Sprinkle on a little juice, open the oven and carefully place the salmon directly onto the hot tray on the parchment paper and back into the oven on the tray for 2-3 minutes till the salmon is just cooked and still pink.
- Take the salmon off the tray and flip the salmon onto dinner plates, peel back the paper and serve.