- White Fish Fillet
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Filtered Lemon
- Lime Juice
- Coriander Leaves
- Piece of Warm Batata
- White fish fillet (sea bass or so), cut in pieces (size of your likening).
- Add chili (as hot as you like).
- Shallots (cut as you wish) and sea salt.
- Then mix with fresh filtered lemon and lime juice, add coriander leaves.
- Plate without too much juices and put aside piece of warm batata.
- You can use juices (in Peru they call it “leche de tigre”, tiger’s milk, and drink as energiser).