FOR THE APRICOTS
- 100g matured apricots
- 100g sugar
- Take off skin and cut in small pieces.
- Add cut apricots and sugar in pot at very very low heat and cook with closed lid for 30’.
- Strain carefully and keep the syrup aside.
FOR THE APRICOTS PURE
- cooked apricots from previous recipe
- 30g sugar
- 10g butter
- 1 medium mint leaf
- Add everything in a blender and mix until pure.
FOR THE YOGURT MOUSSE
- 120g greek yogurt
- 30g icing sugar
- zest from 1 lemon
- 20g lemon juice
- 150g stiff whipped cream
- In a bowl mix well with a fouet yogurt, icing sugar, lemon zest and juice.
- Add whipped cream and mix gently with a spatula.
- Let mousse cool in the fridge for 30’.
- Cut fresh apricots in nice and thin slices.
- In the middle of a glass bowl add some yogurt mousse. Add also some apricots pure.
- With the fresh apricot cut in slices create a flower on top of the cream.
- Pour in the bowl some apricots syrup.
- Finish with some lemon thyme herb picks.