- a lot of rhubarb
- pecorino skin
- black pepper
- egg yolks
- a bit of honey
- guanciale or pancetta fat
- Cook the skins of pecorino in boiling water. Pour salt and sugar over the “rhubarb spaghetti” and let it soften in the fridge.
- Mix a rhubarb puree in low heat. In a pan, fry Rhubarb bits in guanciale fat, with black pepper, similar to the guanciale of carbonara.
- Wash the “rhubarb spaghetti”. Cook it for 30s in boiling pecorino water, dry it and add to the puree.
- Use the eggs to give texture and honey to balance the taste.
- Serve as spaghetti and place rhubarb bits over it.