INGREDIENTS for the Steak Tartare
- 550g of beef fillet, diced
- 25g of banana shallot, finely chopped
- 40g of cornichons, chopped
- 40g of baby capers, rinsed
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 80ml of tomato ketchup
- 20g of Dijon mustard
- 90g of mayonnaise
- 5 drops of Tabasco
- 14ml of brandy
- 1 pinch of chives, chopped
- 1 pinch of parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 pinch of salt, plus extra for seasoning
- egg yolk
- ossetra caviar
- nasturtium leaves
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the steak tartare until the mix starts to bind together.
- Shape the mix into 4 patties using a round cutter.
- Plate up the steak tartare patties. Top with Caviar and Nasturtium and accompany with a slice of sourdough bread. Season and serve immediately.